Friday, January 18, 2013

Mama Shots

I love having talented friends! This post I will brag about the amazing Brittany Lowry who moved in a building over last September. Her husband is in school (like mine) so we get to play with her and her cute cute cute 10 month old boy Ben all day. Roxi LOVES him and is not afraid to display her affection. Ben is a trooper for putting up with all the hugs/tackles, kisses/slobber and just all around smothering. Brittany is a woman of many talents, and today I will highlight one of them by showing you the pictures she took for my maternity shoot. She has a website and you should check her out. I'll even make it easy for you, here's the link: www.brittanylowry.com I had a hard time picking just a few because I liked each one for a different reason! I was 35 weeks, and we had both the kids with us the whole time... talk about multitasking. Without further adieu: 


















Pretending to model is fun. It's always interesting to try and pose with something like a belly that you bang into things and spill on all the time because you're just not used to having it be there. so PROPS to Brit for making it all look so lovely and natural despite my awkwardness. Each day we are getting closer to closing this fat chapter of life again...I can feel it. Literally.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these! Every. single. one. Oh, and I'm still in love with your hair. You carry that belly well, I think you create an unrealistic idea of how everyone hopes their pregnancy will be like! haha ;)

    ReplyDelete