Thursday, August 1, 2013

get that fix

Once I decide I want to do something, I want to do it NOW. example: when I want to cut my hair, I don't want to call and make an appointment, I want to walk in, sit down and do the dang thing, otherwise I end up doing it myself.  (not so good sometimes)  I realized that I HATE anticipation, that build up, the planning and preparation because then when it does or doesn't turn out as every hope and dream I had, it's somewhat disappointing. The two events so far in life that have ZERO let down after for myself have been the birth of my two babies.  9 months of build up and they can't let me down, it's impossible. I thrive in spontaneity and I never used to claim that.  This way there are no expectations.  this is all interesting now that I think about my day and routine and such... but the times I am most happy are impromptu moments that go a little like this,

"Hey what do you think about a sunset swim? OK go get dressed before I change my mind."

I don't believe in perfect moments although there is a time and place for everything. Wait I don't know if that applies to everything I thought anymore. Ehh anyways. I was the kid who never used my art set because I wanted it to be on a REALLY REALLY special project, the perfect project....and you know what, it never got used.  The food I bought went bad because I was waiting for the special occasion to prepare it instead of just eating it! That's what food is for!!! To eat when you want to eat it! Ugh why why why me!? I waited TOO MUCH for things to be just right and I CANT DO IT ANYMORE.

GO GO GO. Keep it movement. 


No comments:

Post a Comment