Saturday, May 18, 2013

Oo oos

 Can I just say breast feeding makes me feel superhuman. The woman's body is amazing and I wish our society would grow up and let the children eat in public!! It's about as natural as food sources get.  This post amuses me about 58 uses of breast milk


And I don't see why people are grossed out about consuming or using it as an adult and yet don't think drinking animal  hormones from a cows boob is weird. Ya'll got it twisted. 

Oo oos ( Roxi's attempt to pronounce "suesues") 

1 comment:

  1. amen amen! like a toddler breastfeeding in public in our culture is taboo- but drinking the milk meant for a baby cow is very normal. haha- kinda cracks me up- took me a while to get over cultural conditioning and feel comfortable breastfeeding in public, with out a blanket over Pono's face :) you go Cari.

    ReplyDelete