Sunday, May 19, 2013

Real TAlk TV

The reason I love shows like Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy and even reality tv like The Bachelor, is because they keep me from gossiping about real people. I'd even go as far as to say I'm a better person when I have shows I keep up with. TMZ and Inside Edition type shows fall in the category as well because celebrities are fair game to talk about with other people and not be petty just because they're famous. Otherwise thy wouldn't be celebs if no one talked about them right? 

I'd say gossiping is one of weaknesses. I always want to know who's doing what where when why and how. Just to know. And it's terrible. It's consuming and potentially destructive. That is why I'm better off talking about fake people and fake stories because then there is no possibility of anyone getting hurt. 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh Desperate Housewives! It's on Netflix now! Watching reality t.v. and following celebrities has saved a lot of hurt feelings, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete